Corporate Member shall be the core member of the association and whose primary objectives shall include anyone or more of the following:
1. A manufacturer of Information Technology Products in India.
2. An assembler of IT hardware products.
3. IT & Electronics Hardware Product Design and Developer with annual turnover of Rs.10 Crores and above.
4. IT Training Institutes with annual turnover of Rs.10 Crores and above.
1. Foreign Liaison.
2. Resellers and Value Added Resellers.
3. Body Corporate such as Public Sector Organization / Financial Institutions who invest/promote the IT sector.
4. Associations/Institutions engaged in promotion of IT products.
5. Other companies such as e-Waste, Media, PR, Legal, Research agency, Insurance, Bank, Carriage & Freight Agents / Freight Forwarder.
Honorary member shall be an individual who has made immense contribution to the growth of IT hardware manufacturing sector. Her appointment for membership should be dependent on the unanimous approval of the executive council. The Honorary member shall be exempt from the payment of admission fees and annual membership fees.
An organization governed by the MSME Act and who is associated with IT hardware sector in India may be inducted into MAIT as a MSME member. The member may be admitted at the discretion of the Executive Council.